I'm baaaacccckkk......just checking in.



Still one of my favourite desserts...from the Coup



Hi Everyone!

I just took a look at the stats for this site this afternoon, and I am happy (and somewhat stunned) to report that it's just hit the 6600th view.  I'm still amazed at its success, and it's due to all of you--so thank you!

It's been a couple of months since the final post of this blog, and I wanted to let you know that just because I haven't been writing and telling tales on line doesn't mean I haven't been busy behind the scenes.

I'm working on a new blog I hope to launch on New Year's Day (seems like a fitting place to begin, don't you think?); it will be a lifestyle blog geared to a certain demographic of which I am a part: Female? American, Canadian? Single, married, divorced, single? A parent? Of a certain age bracket? Someone who loves to eat, loves to travel, loves to tell crazy, funny, true stories?

It might be all that, and more. I think that, even if you don't find yourself in all of these categories--or any of them for that matter--you'll really enjoy the reads...and this time you'll have the opportunity to add your voice to the conversation too.

Hopefully, I 'll be able to tell you more very shortly; in the meantime, here's what you can do: tell your friends, tell your family, tell your neighbours/neighbors (there, that covers all of you), tell your co-workers and everyone in between to log onto this site (http://17x17x17.blogspot.ca) and sign up for the updates (read a little of it while you're there too, ok?) and you'll get information about the new blog through this site.  If you want to get in touch with me directly, email me here.

Hope to see you here, and there!

Oh--and now that I've ventured off 17th?  You gotta go to Ten Foot Henry.  Just sayin'.  😊

Best,
Bet

...and who could ever forget Made by Marcus?


Comments